Direct Support Professional (DSP)
Care & Comfort Oakland, ME
- Posted: over a month ago
MAKE A DIFFERENCE!
*BONUS PROGRAM, FLEXIBLE SCHEDULING AND TRAINING AVAILABLE*
A career opportunity is waiting for you as a DSP at Care & Comfort. Take your first step toward becoming a fully certified DSP or advancing into our other behavioral health positions.
What does a DSP do?
- A DSP supports people with intellectual and developmental disabilities to be as independent as possible.
- A DSP works with consumers in home & community settings to promote individual independence, increase daily living skills and enhance socialization.
- A DSP may provide services in our Adult Day Program in some locations.
Who can be a DSP?
- Creative, energetic role models
- High School or equivalent graduates
- Individuals with a valid Drivers License, current Auto Liability Insurance, and reliable transportation.
Who is Care & Comfort?
Care & Comfort is a leading provider of home and behavioral health services. We have five offices across the state: Bangor, Dover-Foxcroft, Presque Isle, Waterville, and Wilton.
We offer participation in company-sponsored benefits plans subject to meeting hours and waiting period requirements to include: employer-contributed Health Insurance, voluntary Dental, Short-Term Disability, Life Insurance, and employer-matched 401(K) Retirement Plan.
Needs change on a regular basis so visit us often!
High School Diploma/GED
Valid Driver's License
Reliable Transportation with Auto Insurance
Bilingual applicants welcome. Must be able to read, write, understand, and otherwise communicate in English to effectively interact and coordinate with the employer, co-workers, and clients.
We offer a competitive salary and participation in our company-sponsored benefit plans to include: employer-contributed Health Insurance with HRA; voluntary Dental, Short-Term Disability, Supplemental Life and AD&D Insurance for you, your spouse and/or child(ren), paid Time-Off and employer-matched 401(K) Retirement Plan.