Do you have an interest in working with Veterans?
Join our OnCourse Maine team located in Bangor and work with veterans in the home and in community settings.
OnCourse Maine is an "outpatient clinic without walls" providing intensive community-based services to veterans. OnCourse Maine consists of a multidisciplinary team of professionals who utilize a client-centered, recovery-based community approach to support veterans with chronic mental illness improve and maintain their independence. The multidisciplinary team may include a licensed clinician (LCSW, LCPC), a Case Manager, a Nurse, and a Daily Living Support Specialist, among others. Oversight and guidance is provided to the team by the Veterans Administration.
- Mileage and cell phone reimbursement
- Company laptop
- Supervision from a talented team of clinical experts
- Training and CE reimbursement
- Strong community involvement
- Chance to work for a 100% Maine owned and managed agency
- Full-time and part-time employees are eligible for our full benefits package and paid time off
- 401k with employer match
Join a team who cares about you because you care about others!
For more information about this position, please contact Scott Moore, LCSW or Keith Plouffe, LCPC at 872-5300.
Please apply on our website at careandcomfort.com/applynow. You will be invited to create an account and fill out an application. Please also attach a Letter of Interest and Resume.
Care and Comforts main office is located in Waterville. We also have locations in Bangor, Wilton, Dover-Foxcroft and Presque Isle. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Must possess a Masters degree in counseling and/or social work and have Maine licensure as a LCSW, LMSW-CC, LCPC or LCPC-C.
- Prior experience in completing diagnostic assessments, writing treatment plans and utilizing evidence-based treatment practices are required.
- Related field experience working with adults with chronic mental health needs is strongly encouraged, but not required.
- Must have a valid drivers license, current auto insurance, and pass a background check and DHHS Maine Child Protective Services check.
- Experience with Veterans and Veterans Services preferred.
- Experience in providing trauma treatment preferred.
We offer a competitive salary and participation in our company-sponsored benefit plans to include: employer-contributed Health Insurance with HRA and company paid life and AD&D insurance; voluntary Dental, Short-Term Disability, Supplemental Life and AD&D Insurance for you, your spouse and/or child(ren), paid Time-Off and employer-matched 401(K) Retirement Plan.
Benefits may vary for positions that are not full-time.
Care & Comfort