CardTapp, a SaaS company, has been voted one of the TOP 100 companies to work for in Washington for the last 3 years. Now we are looking for an accomplished Controller to join our rapidly growing company. We have revolutionized Mobile Client Acquisition by creating personally branded apps for sales professionals and a full suite of mobile marketing tools.
The Controller must be an expert in SaaS Metrics. They will be responsible for performing effective risk management, planning the organization’s financial strategy, and measuring the effectiveness of different elements of the business. It is a very important and complex role since an organization can only survive if it actively investigates its KPIs and safeguards its finances.
A Controller must be well-versed in all aspects of financial management ranging from simple accounting to broad investment and banking operations. The ideal candidate will be an excellent leader since all relative departments of the organization will be under their command. The goal is to protect the company’s revenues and profits to achieve full financial control and sustainable growth.
The Controller will report to the CEO and also have board visibility and initiatives.
- Analyze financial results and SaaS Metrics
- Develop financial strategies
- Develop forecasts, report results, and analyze variances • Initiate corrective actions
- Maintain relationship with investors
- Maximize return on invested funds
- Oversee budgetary planning and cost management
- Prepare and examine accounting records, financial statements, taxes, and other financial reports
- Develop and analyze reporting for business operations and budgets
- Perform audits, ensuring adherence to standard requirements
- Create new processes to improve financial efficiency
- Report analysis and findings to the Management team
- SaaS Metrics and Dashboards
- Previous experience in accounting or other related fields
- Fundamental knowledge of GAAP
- Experience with current computer accounting programs and reporting tools
- Detail and deadline-oriented
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Good management skills
- Great analytical skills
- Great leadership ability
- Performs well under stress
- Well organized
- Bachelor's Degree, business administration or related field
- Master's Degree, business administration or related field (a plus)