Outside Sales Representative
- Posted: over a month ago
ADP Distributors has over 30 years of experience, we take pride in the quality of our workmanship and the breadth of turbocharger, fuel and engine products we supply. We are committed to supplying the best service and technical support anywhere.
Hours: Mon-Fri 8:00-4:30
Scope: Responsible for providing exceptional customer service to new and existing customers; role consists of inside sales (100%).
Experience, Education, Skills & Knowledge Requirements
· 3-5 years’ related experience
· Working knowledge of automotive systems and parts is preferred but not required.
· Knowledge of light and heavy duty truck parts market is preferred but not required
· Intermediate computer skills
Duties & Responsibilities:
· Identify new opportunities through customer visits. New and existing
· Generate new business through a focus on the local and outside market
· Demonstrate exceptional parts knowledge and respond to inquiries from customers
· Provide sales leads to sales support teams
· Provide sales and service to customers in-person, via email, and on the phone.
· Provide quotations / product information to customers inquiries and other sales personnel for ADP Arizona & Rotomaster customers
· Contribute to the achievement of company goals and objectives by pursuing excellence
· Follow up with sales support team members on new customers, orders, and request of product
· Report on new and existing customer interactions to sales leadership
· Generate pack lists / invoices, and forward to the Packaging department
· Notify customers on pricing changes, new products or changes in business when applicable
· Perform other duties as assigned
Powered by JazzHR
BusinessView all jobs at Cardone