Inside Sales Representative
- Posted: over a month ago
ADP Distributors has over 30 years of experience, we take pride in the quality of our workmanship and the breadth of turbocharger, fuel and engine products we supply. We are committed to supplying the best service and technical support anywhere.
Hours: Mon-Fri 8:00-4:30
Scope: Responsible for providing exceptional customer service to new and existing customers; role consists of inside sales (100%).
Experience, Education, Skills & Knowledge Requirements
· 3-5 years’ related experience
· Working knowledge of automotive systems and parts, with turbocharger knowledge
· Intermediate computer skills
Duties & Responsibilities:
· Deliver outstanding customer service to new, existing and walk-in customers
· Generate new business through a focus on the local market
· Demonstrate exceptional parts knowledge and respond to inquiries from customers
· Navigate computer-based and manual parts catalogues
· Provide sales service to customers in-person, via email and on the phone ensuring superior customer service
· Provide quotations / product information to customers inquiries and other sales personnel for ADP Arizona & Rotomaster customers
· Contribute to the achievement of company goals and objectives by pursuing excellence
· Follow up with warehouse and shop leaders on customer orders and availability of product
· Enter purchase orders into MAS for ADP Arizona & Rotomaster customers
· Release pick tickets for items in stock, and notifying the Production / Purchasing department when out of stock items are required
· Generate pack lists / invoices, and forward to the Packaging department
· Update customers on a monthly basis (or upon customer request) on the status of their current back orders
· Follow up with production department on delivery dates
· Prompt Purchasing to order OE parts that are required when not supplied
· Notify customers when orders are ready to ship and/or staged
· Generate proforma invoices for shipping purposes, and forward required paperwork to customer for final approval to release the shipment.
· Coordinate with the packaging department, and the logistical department to have the shipment prepped, and released.
· Provides technical support for warranty claims via phone and email
· Perform other duties as assigned
Powered by JazzHR
BusinessView all jobs at Cardone