ABOUT CARDONE TRAINING TECHNOLOGIES:
Built by the number-one sales trainer in the world, Cardone Training Technologies has become one of the most trusted names in the sales industry. For over thirty years, Grant Cardone has helped companies expand sales, increase transaction profitability, and reduce turnover —all by disrupting the status quo by implementing his proven, industry-leading processes, through management, and training technology.
Founded and led by CEO, Grant Cardone, a New York Times bestselling author, international social media influencer, renowned speaker, trainer and coach to fortune 500 companies as well as a real estate mogul, Cardone Training Technologies takes a cutting-edge, disruptive approach to sales, marketing, social media and consulting to give businesses an opportunity to increase their revenue and expand their market share.
The Sales Operations Assistant position is primarily responsible for assisting Inside Sales & Marketing Agents as well as the Sales Executive Team in maximizing operational efficiency by performing daily tasks and special projects.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES Fixed duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Organizes an ever-changing complex schedule including business and personal matters relating to all Sales Team members.
- Builds relationships across all members of the Sales Team.
- Works on miscellaneous projects as directed by the Sales Director and Executive Team.
- Assists with the planning, follow through and execution of daily fixed tasks for the Sales Team such as lunch runs, coffee runs, coordinating shipments, etc.
- Performs general administrative duties such as TV casting, copying, typing correspondence, research, etc., on a daily basis.
- Organizes and keeps track of Sales Team seat chart.
Experience, Competencies and Education:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Problem Solving - Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; Gathers and analyzes information skillfully; Develops alternative solutions; Works well in group problem-solving situations.
- Adaptability - Adapts to changes in the work environment; Manages competing demands; Changes approach or method to best fit the situation; Able to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events.
- Attendance/Punctuality - Is consistently at work and on time; Ensures work responsibilities are covered when absent; Arrives at meetings and appointments on time.
- Inspires the trust of others; Works with integrity and ethically; Upholds organizational values.
- Displays willingness to make decisions; Exhibits sound and accurate judgment; Supports and explains the reasoning for decisions.
- Demonstrates persistence and overcomes obstacles; Measures self against standard of excellence.
- Prioritizes and plans work activities; Uses time efficiently; Sets goals and objectives; Organizes or schedules other people and their tasks.
Hours of position ar 8:15 am -6:30 pm
Overtime pay/rates will Apply