Cardiology office taking applications for a full-time certified or registered Medical Assistant to provide excellent patient care service to all of our patients and visitors in our blood lab. Must have Excellent Customer Service Skills, a Professional Appearance and be a Team Player with Can-Do Attitude. Ability to Multi-Task while Maintaining Professionalism & Organization a must. Bi-lingual/Spanish preferred, but not required.
Duties will include
- Stress Test
- Rooming patients
- Taking and/or obtaining vital signs
- Holter Monitors and Event Monitor
- Phoning patients with test results
- Scheduling appointments
- Setup for procedures
- Assist providers with patient exams and procedures
- Prescription refills
- Test results
The candidate must have the following skills, and experience:
- At least 1 year experience in cardiac care
- MA Certification from an accredited school.
- EMR experience required
- EMD’s experience preferred but not required
- Strong Computer and Typing Skills, including Word and Excel
- Knowledge of regulations that govern Medical offices including HIPPA and OSHA.
Excellent benefits include health insurance, paid vacation. Salary commensurate with experience.