Cardiovascular Health Clinic is pleased to announce an opening for an experienced Surgical Physician Assistant (PA-C) to work alongside Dr. Jim Melton, DO, Peripheral Vascular & Endovascular Surgeon. This is a great opportunity to join a well-respected Cardiovascular practice conveniently located in NW Oklahoma City. The ideal candidate will be board certified and currently licensed in Oklahoma with vascular or general surgery experience.
Details of the Vascular Surgical Physician Assistant:
• Full time- 40 hours per week.
• Provide physician with assistance during surgery or complicated medical procedures.
• Electronic Medical Records
• Assess new consults in the clinic and hospital rounding
• Explain procedures and aftercare requirements to patients and their families
• Shared call with rotating nights and weekends
• Nuclear Medicine, Cardiac and Vascular Ultrasound testing all on site
• Competitive Salary, plus comprehensive benefits package including CME, Malpractice and 401K
Requirements Needed to Apply:
• Active Oklahoma license
• Physician Assistant Board Certification and Experience
• Degree in PA studies from an approved physician assistant program
Physician Assistant Qualifications:
The Physician Assistant (“PA”) will be licensed as a physician assistant in the State of Oklahoma and maintain such license in good standing at all times.
Master's degree Physician Assistant required.
The PA will report to the supervising physician and/or the Medical Director and will be responsible for meeting CME requirements to maintain certification and licensure.
Cardiovascular Health Clinic
Why Work Here?Cardiovascular Health Clinic is a fast-paced, growing heart and vascular clinic and surgery center. We are seeking hard-working, team-oriented individuals. Our beautiful, state-of-the-art facility is physician-owned and located in NW OKC in the Quail Springs area. Come work with us!
Physician-owned, competitive pay, beautiful facility and excellent team environment!
Oklahoma City, OK