Cardiovascular Health Clinic is a fast-paced, growing heart and vascular clinic and surgery center. We are seeking a hard-working, team-oriented individual to join our team! No nights or weekends! Our beautiful, state-of-the-art facility is physician-owned and located in NW OKC in the Quail Springs area. Come work with us!
Performs diagnostic testing including electrocardiograms, cardiac stress testing, scanning Holter monitors, application of event/Holter monitors and functions as a part of an ACLS team. This position requires population specific competencies. Adheres to National Patient Safety Goals as appropriate based on the level of patient contact this position requires.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Performs Cardiac Stress Tests independently, recognizes dysrhythmias, performs accurate BP before, during and after TM.
- Connects patients to Holter Monitors and Event monitors, able to explain procedures to patients and families.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Training in Dysrhythmia recognition within 90 days of employment
- CPR and ACLS to be obtained within 90 days after employment
- Previous computer experience preferred
- Must be able to communicate effectively in English
Cardiovascular Health Clinic
Why Work Here?Cardiovascular Health Clinic is a fast-paced, growing heart and vascular clinic and surgery center. We are seeking hard-working, team-oriented individuals. Our beautiful, state-of-the-art facility is physician-owned and located in NW OKC in the Quail Springs area. Come work with us!
Physician-owned, competitive pay, beautiful facility and excellent team environment!
Oklahoma City, OK