Cardiovascular Health Clinic is a fast-paced, growing heart and vascular clinic and surgery center. We are seeking a hard-working, team-oriented individual to join our team! No nights or weekends! Our beautiful, state-of-the-art facility is physician-owned and located in NW OKC in the Quail Springs area, zip code 73134. Come work with us!
- Properly applies Holter Monitors and Event Monitors and explains their uses to patients;
- Downloads Holter and Event Monitor results promptly to facilitate a rapid turn around time for new patients;
- Scans Holter Monitor results and provides summary reports to the physician on a timely basis, calling their attention to possible problematic abnormalities;
- Makes revisions of written summaries as necessary;
- Prepares final Holter and Event reports for the reading physician;
- Maintains an atmosphere that supports customer service and patient satisfaction;
- Performs related work as assigned.
- Associate degree or equivalent preferred.
- Current BLS Certification
- Previous experience in a nursing environment with competent knowledge of basic cardiac rhythms.
- Experience in EKG/ECG interpretation is required