Call center agents providing prompt professional customer service for FECA following specific guidelines on customer service or call center procedures. Answers calls or inquires form customers or claimants to explain services. Ensure that all call inquiries are promptly addressed, documented with proper follow-up and professional customer service. Must maintain prompt and consistent attendance.
Responsibilities of the job include:
• Provides prompt, professional customer service for FECA following specific guidelines on customer service or call center procedures.
• Uses computerized systems, responds to customer inquiries in a call center environment.
• Responds to telephone inquiries using standard scripts and procedures.
• Gathers information, researches/resolves inquiries and thoroughly documents customer calls.
• Informs customers about services available and assesses customer needs.
• Must maintain prompt and consistent attendance.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Requirements of the job include:
- Must be proficient in medical terminology
- Must have pharmacy knowledge
- Must have keying skills