The electrical assembler is responsible for handling all aspects of building finished goods by using routers/blueprints and managing the inventory.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Set up, maintain and operate standard hand tools, test weights and digital weight indicators.
- Performance of various tasks as directed by the department supervisor.
- Repetitive hand and wrist movement as well as sitting for long periods.
- Handling and exposure to various chemicals, paints, and solvents.
- Must be able to move about freely in a controlled area.
- Reading and using routers, blueprints and test procedures.
- Must be willing to learn basic functions of Intuitive our MRP system.
- Understand the importance of inventory.
1. Analytical Thinking
2. Mathematical Competency
3. Initiative / Time Management
4. Teamwork Orientation.
5. Safety Conscious.
Required Education and Experience
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
Preferred Education and Experience
- Two (2) years of factory/manufacturing experience with similar equipment.
Cardinal Scale Manufacturing CoWebb City, MO
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.