Part Time Residential Lifestyle Manager (28-30 Hours per week)
Cardinal Management Group Bristow, VA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Creating value for our customers is the Cardinal Way. Are you ready to make a difference with a fast-growing team? Then why not join the Cardinal Family, where we strive for Excellence!
So what’s the Cardinal way you ask? The Cardinal way is upholding our four pillars:Honesty * Integrity * Respect * Dignity
At Cardinal, our Lifestyle Director is responsible for planning and implementing programs and events which provide socialization opportunities, fitness and wellness activities, educational and recreational programs, as well as spiritual life support based on the needs and preferences of the residents. This position reports to the Executive Director and may be required to supervise other staff positions. They develop and distribute the resident newsletter/calendar and other lifestyle programming communications on a regular and monthly basis conforming to Senior Lifestyle standards.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Duties include coordination of applications for, and issuance of key fobs and pool passes, and refunds for key fob returns. Update files on homeowner’s status to determine eligibility to receive key fobs and pool pass.
- Manage the pool and gym registration systems.
- Oversee requests for rentals of facilities for homeowner-related parties and events. Explain rules and restrictions to homeowners regarding rentals, including the contents of rental contracts, and maintain a log and calendar of pending rental agreements. Conduct pre and post inspections of rentals and assess damages when appropriate.
- Assist the Site Manager with HOA sponsored Social Events, including but not limited to contracts for services, staging, design, decorations, food, and beverage orders, and any other related tasks delegated by the Site Manager. Assist with physical setup for events. Keep a log of all expenses and provide a summary of each event. Supervise and assign tasks to temporary staff when employed.
- Assist receptionist when workflow allows.
- Respond to all Lifestyle-related inquiries by phone and email.
- Coordinate with vendors/contractors on maintenance/repairs for all three clubhouse facilities (i.e., gym equipment, TV/internet, floors, and additional equipment purchases/replacements.
- Support the needs of fitness class trainers, maintain attendance numbers for classes, both in-person and virtual, and maintain current contracts for the instructors.
- Comply with Infection Control Guidelines and provide for safety-related protocol.
• Bachelor’s Degree or 2+ Years’ experience
• Strong Project Management Skills
• Excellent Knowledge of Microsoft Suite (Outlook, Excel, Word)
Cardinal Management Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
Cardinal Management GroupWhy Work Here?
Great Culture, Competitive Benefits, and Flexibility
Personal CareView all jobs at Cardinal Management Group