Brokerage Branch Manager
- Posted: over a month ago
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EMPLOYER
The Brokerage Branch Manager will create a first in class customer and carrier facing environment within a local office for the advancement of Cardinal Logistics in the transportation industry. As a Branch Manager, your primary focus is the development, and management of all branch strategy and operations, including business development, carrier and customer management, and channel growth strategies for the Branch. This individual will develop operational and internal plans to drive achievement of financial goals and objectives and meet customer and carrier expectations; identify and access internal, external transportation demands, and forecasting requirements. Work in partnership with the leadership and management team as they support the overall productivity and cost-effectiveness of the branch, ensuring permanent business. This role will report to the VP of Brokerage.
- Building a first in class employee culture.
- Team Building and Operational team Management
- Lead, coach, enforce, and empower your branch personnel to perform and achieve Branch strategic growth and financial goals, while adhering to the overall direction of growth as directed by the Company growth strategy.
- Direct and lead the Branch which involves the ability to guide and motivate the team so that the objectives of the organization are achieved and that an enduring and satisfying relationship exists between the employees and the organization.
- Support/prepare business plans with Management as necessary.
- Maintain and relay current knowledge of legal regulations, industry trends, and best Logistics/Supply Chain practices; evaluate business operations and technology, processes, and/or technology.
- Collaborate with the Enterprise Solutions Team on activities that support the execution of strategies and action plans to enable the profitable growth of the business.
- Create and solicit new sources of revenue growth as an individual contributor while developing and growing branch personnel and an inside sales team.
- Offer up strategic ideas and directions to the organization as a whole and be a part of a continuous improvement process.
- Manage and reviews actionable analysis of financial reports (P&L, Balance Sheet, etc.) in order to assist in managing branch operations and determine efficient improvements
- Bachelor degree.
- 3-5 years in Management Role within a 3PL space
- Excellent Commercial and Sales Skills
- The ability to read, analyze and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or government regulations.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, and customers.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
Powered by JazzHR
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Cardinal Logistics