Brokerage Account Exectuive- Transportation/Fleet Industry
Cardinal Logistics Greenville, SC
- Expired: 27 days ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Brokerage Account Executive will seek and identify sales leads and pitch goods or services to new clients within a brokerage environment. This person will build key customer relationships, identify business opportunities, negotiates, and close business deals while maintaining knowledge of current market conditions.
- Will place high volume of outbound phone calls daily.
- Will generate and develop new business opportunities.
- Negotiate and build long-term relationships over the telephone with contacts.
- Make professional decisions in fast paced environment balancing time, service standards, and profitability while impressing clients.
- Will work individually but be able to play on the team and be willing to assist others while multi-tasking.
- Must be able to provide clients and team members’ clear, concise updates on the status of shipments.
- Grow a profitable book of business.
· Bachelor degree preferred but not required.
· Two years preferred experience within in the industry.
· Must be a fluent communicator in person, telephone, and e-mail.
· Taking role must not violate a non-compete/solicit agreement.
· Fluent in Microsoft Office products.
· Must be coachable.
Cardinal LogisticsWhy Work Here?
We believe that our business is about people not trucks. Our employees are our strength and are vital to delivering value to our customers
Cardinal Logistics Management operates one of the largest, most diverse dedicated fleets in the U.S. Our logistics experts work directly with our clients to optimize their supply chains by developing and implementing customized transportation solutions that best fit their needs. http://www.cardlog.com/about-cardinal/