What Account Management \- Med Prod contributes to Cardinal Health
Account Management is responsible for managing the success of the relationship with an assigned set of customers in order to achieve the goals and objectives identified by the customer and Cardinal Health\. Responsible for long\-term relationship building between the customer, Cardinal Health, and other professional organizations\. The complexity of the solution, product, or services offered is variable and can range from simple to moderately complex selling\.
About Cardinal Health at\-Home Solutions
Cardinal Health at\-Home Solutions, whose ultimate parent company is Cardinal Health, Inc\., a Fortune 14 company, is a market\-leading medical supplies provider, with complementary segments, serving people with conditions in the United States\. The company services 3 million customers per year through two distinct businesses: Edgepark and Cardinal Health at\-Home\.Edgepark works with 13,000\+ health care professionals tomake it easy for consumers to choose and receive the supplies needed to live their best life\. We help keep life simple: from product awareness and order status, to insurance coverage details, we are advocates through the complexities of healthcare\. For more information on Edgepark, visit : edgepark\.com
This position is part of the Edgepark channel of Cardinal Health at\-Home Solutions, managing the Midwest territory ofMissouri, Kansas, Iowa, and Nebraska\.
- Sell the benefits of Edgepark for the Urological portfolio with call points to Urology Clinics, Spinal Cord Injury Rehabs and Spina Bifida Clinics
- Must have a sales\-oriented mindset and hunter mentality in order to make upwards of 6 to 8 sales calls per day
- Implement skills and past experience in Account Management, Customer Service, Referral Sales and DME/ Urology
- Collaborate with manufacturer reps to effectively position Edgepark services for accelerated growth
- Demonstrate advanced knowledge of Edgepark medical/urological supplies, industry trends and developments, key competitors, terminology, technology, challenges, reimbursement, etc\.
- Demonstrate working knowledge of how Cardinal Health at\-Home Solutions offerings match with a customers' unique business needs
- Deliver a moderately complex broad\-based portfolio of solutions that meet Cardinal Health at\-Home and customer goals
- Learn and sell the variable complexity of the Edgepark solution, product or service to all people handling patient orders in the office
- Influence account profitability and manage the entire territory base of Missouri, Kansas, Iowa, and Nebraska
- Build and grow high\-level, long\-term, trusted consultative relationships with Urology Clinic Case Managers, Nurses and Physicians
- Bachelor's degree
- Minimum of 2 to 4 years of related outside sales experience \(healthcare/medical sales\)
- Documented track record of sales success
- Ability to work both independently and in a team setting with peers
- Well\-developed written and oral communication skills
- Ability to travel 70% of time \(some overnights required\)
- Proven knowledge in business area
- Computer Skills; Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook, CRM, Salesforce
- Valid driver's license and vehicle for use \(mileage reimbursement\)
- Applies knowledge of the customer's business to develop optimal solutions
- Proactively and with a regular cadence demonstrates to the customer the defined value of partnering with Cardinal Health both pre\- and post\-sales
- Effectively negotiates and collaborates with the customer and colleagues to influence support for mutually beneficial outcomes and achieve consensus
- Builds and sustains relationships founded on trust with internal and external customers and ensures customer satisfaction and loyalty
- Identifies and qualifies new sales opportunities and develops plans for introducing new solutions through collaborative relationships
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer\. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status\.