What Territory Management \- Distribution contributes to Cardinal Health
Territory Management is responsible for cold calling, prospecting and building relationships that will increase account penetration, revenue growth and customer satisfaction within a specified product line, business segment and/or geography\. Focus areas will include driving new business as well as increasing penetration in existing accounts\.
What is expected of you and others at this level
- Applies comprehensive knowledge and a thorough understanding of concepts, principles, and technical capabilities to perform varied tasks and projects
- May contribute to the development of policies and procedures
- Works on complex projects of large scope
- Develops technical solutions to a wide range of difficult problems\. Solutions are innovative and consistent with organization objectives
- Completes work independently
- Receives general guidance on new projects
- Work reviewed for purpose of meeting objectives
- May act as a mentor to less experienced colleagues
- Call on current and prospective Community Health Centers to show Cardinals value in distribution, On Site Pharmacies, and additional programs\.
- Will sell primarily to customers located inthe south west regionof the United States\. The preferred location of this candidate is California
- Heavy selling of our 340B offering, distributionbusiness, and onsitepharmacy and contract pharmacy
- Attend state organization meetings and trade shows across the country
- Manage a full pipeline of new business prospects to win for Cardinal Health\.
- Maintain current accounts to increase sales, program penetration and offerings\.
- Assist in account management, onboarding maintaining, and growing distribution business\.
- Growth measurement by sales budget and forecasting\. Profitability effectiveness tools used to assist by region and individual accounts measurements and expectations\.
- Track expense and travel budgets
- Bachelor's degree required
- Min 4 years related sales experience, preferred
- Ability to travel
- Proven product knowledge in business area
- Valid driver's license
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer\. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status\.