The Assistant Loan Processor is responsible for coordinating loan transactions by requesting, receiving, reviewing and processing loan documents. Coordination with borrowers, title companies, third parties and other team members is a daily task. Accuracy, efficiency and willingness to learn are vital traits for this position. We will provide the tools and training prior to you accepting files on your own. We are looking for a positive attitude and a willing to grow with the company.
A strong knowledge of real estate, title, mortgage loan documents, escrows, construction, loan products, private money lending and closings are essential.
- Collect, review, and distribute documents pertinent to the processing and underwriting of the loan.
- Complete all required pre-closing steps and submitting the loan file to underwriting.
- Communicate with all parties (Customer Service Representatives, Quality Control Officer, Underwriting, Applicant, etc.) regarding loan status and information discovered in the loan process.
- Customer service and positive attitude skills.
- Excellent interoffice and external phone and email etiquette.
- Proven organization skills, ability to prioritize, and multi-task without being micromanaged to meet multiple deadlines.
- Strong problem-solving capabilities and the ability to process incoming information quickly.
- Knowledge of the mortgage loan/investment loan process is a must!