Assistant Construction Project Manager - Multifamily
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
This position will assist in the planning and construction of multifamily developments. The ideal candidate will have at least 5 years of recent experience in coordination, development, and direction in all activities vital to completing timely and profitable projects.
- Assist with coordination of design team from 60% drawings through Construction Issue Drawings
- Communicate directly with superintendent/subcontractors concerning project cost, staffing, scheduling and safety
- Assist with procurement of subcontractor bidding and work directly with team members to establish final budget prior to construction
- Review and assist Project Manager in confirming scopes of work and contract procedures
- Ensure third-party inspection compliance and or resolution of deficiencies with on-site staff
- Assist Project Manager in creation of bid documents, subcontractor agreements, and attend pre-bid and pre-construction meetings as necessary
- Track project billings and scheduling
- Report to management on budget variances and updated timelines on a weekly basis
- Bachelor’s Degree in Construction Management preferred or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 5 years prior experience in construction management required, preferably in single-family residential
- Strong technical understanding of construction, architectural design, and engineering
- Strong abilities with Excel and MS Project or other similar project management software
· Must have intermediate to advanced experience in MS Word, Excel and Outlook
- Thrives in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented, and open office environment
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and perform duties quickly while maintaining complete accuracy and thoroughness
Other Skills and Abilities
- Ability to manage all information with the highest degree of confidentiality
- Ability to follow written and oral instructions
- Strong work ethic, character, values, and confident attitude
- Exceptional follow-through skills
- Professional appearance
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
*Please include specific residential experience on resume*
Urban Genesis is an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers an extremely competitive salary package which includes excellent base salary and benefits.
UG is a drug free workplace. All candidates must undergo background check including DMV and criminal records.
Job Type: Full-time