Cardinal is a family-owned business founded 1956. We take pride in taking care of our internal and external customers, and we consider ourselves very lucky that we have such an exceptional team. We hope that you consider becoming part of our family.
The Inside Sales team focuses on customer service and relationship building. The Inside Sales person works directly with our customer base, answering questions, assisting with new orders, and scheduling deliveries. They follow up with customers on open orders and quotes and seek to expand our customer base through sales calls. During all interactions, they look to learn more about our customers and strengthen our relationships.
We are seeking individuals with a positive attitude, strong work ethic, and a desire to learn and grow. The position requires ability to handle pressure and to multi-task effectively.
- Receiving and entering orders
- Quoting custom and standard products
- Performing follow-up on quotes and sales opportunities
- Conducting outbound phone calls
- Developing rapport to strengthen client relationships
- Assisting with client relationship development
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and work in a fast-paced environment
- High levels of diplomacy, confidence and persuasion
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to meet challenging deadlines
- High energy level and ability to maintain a positive attitude
- High ethical standards
- Ability to achieve success in high pressure situations
- Strong presentation development and presenting skills
- Self-starter and independent thinker
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, and must possess basic computer skills
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- 401(k) with an employer match.
Thank you for your interest and we look forward to meeting you.