Cardiac RSK3 Inhibitors, LLC (CRI Biotech) is a life sciences biotech start-up developing a suite of adeno-associated virus (AAV) gene therapy vectors for the treatment of heart failure. Founded by Stanford University professor Michael S. Kapiloff, MD, PhD, FAHA (http://med.stanford.edu/kapilofflab.html), CRI Biotech is the recipient of an SBIR NIH Fast-track grant and is currently engaged in large animal studies in anticipation of FDA IND applications. CRI Biotech is recruiting an experienced, highly motivated scientist to lead and be responsible for its wet-bench laboratory in San Jose, California. The Principal Scientist will direct molecular and cell biology IND enabling studies in coordination with the off-site large animal teams performing in vivo preclinical efficacy studies. He/She will supervise the current research associate and anticipated future wet-lab employees. There is opportunity for advancement with growth of the Company.
- PhD and/or MD with at least 5 years of relevant academic or industry experience, including at least 1 year in a management position or equivalent.
- Expertise in cell biology, biochemistry, molecular biology and/or cardiovascular sciences preferred.
- Strong publication record in basic and/or translational research
- Strong communication/presentation/leadership skills
- Fluency in English
- Must be US national or permanent resident
CRI Biotech is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Cardiac RSK3 Inhibitors LLC
Why Work Here?
Opportunity to work in cutting-edge biotech gene therapy start-up with the potential for advancement with growth of the Company.
San Jose, CA