RN or Cardiac Tech
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Cardiac Technician will provide primary clinical support for the providers in an out-patient setting, ensuring that through teamwork, patients and other customers are provided quality and efficient clinical service.
Perform electrocardiogram, exercise stress tests, Lexiscan & Myoview stress testing to aid in diagnosis Coronary Artery Disease while maintaining compliance with departmental policy and procedure.
Effectively relay any and all necessary clinical or patient information to Physicians.
Effectively explain the directions and cardiac procedure verbally to patients..
No nights, no weekends, and no on-call required! We offer competitive wages and benefits such as health insurance, life insurance, paid holidays and vacation.
- Performs Stress Testing under the direct supervision of a physician, including nuclear testing. Stress testing is a basic, required job function of the Cardiac Tech.
- Enters data in the EMR.
- Provides patient education.
- Other activities and responsibilities as directed.
- Assist clinical staff w/ rooming patient's when needed, call back patient w/ results, other nursing floor duties when not stress testing.
Job Requirements: * HS Diploma or equivalent required
- Strong 12-lead ECG interpretation skills
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS) required; Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS) preferred
- Registered Nurse license preferred
- Computer literate; prior experience with the use of an Electronic Medical Record (EMR) preferred
- Prior experience in a clinical position; cardiology field preferred
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal and patient care skills
Cardiac Care Associates
HealthcareView all jobs at Cardiac Care Associates