Full-Time Medical Receptionist
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Respected cardiology practice looking to immediately hire a reliable, motivated, full-time Medical Receptionist/Assistant. Health Insurance and PTO are offered to full-time employees. Compensation based on experience.
- Job requirements include good work ethics, being punctual, moving fast, excellent telephone skills, being courteous, ability to work with EMR, willingness to learn,_ travel to different locations _and having fun. Bilingual a plus.
- Responsibilities include greeting patients, answering phones, making appointments, collecting co-pays, checking accounts, taking messages, scanning documents and being a team player.
- Bring patients to exam rooms and administer EKG, document heart rate, blood pressure, height and weight
- Obtain patient history, determine the patient needs, and prepare patient to see the medical provider
- Phone in pharmacy refills
- Answer questions and follow through on patient inquiries
Cardiac Care Associates
1830 Town Center DriveReston, VA
HealthcareView all jobs at Cardiac Care Associates