Take Your Career to the Next Level with a Fortune 300 company!
Carbone Collision Center is busier than ever and searching for a customer-focused, results-driven, Certified Collision Repair/Body Shop Estimator for our team in Utica. Our ideal candidate must exemplify outstanding customer service, be reliable, outgoing, and excel as a team player. We are looking for someone who can uncover damage and develop positive outcomes that result in a high level of customer satisfaction.
Who are we looking for?
- Estimator License/Certification Required
- At least one year of experience as a collision related shop experience is required
- Friendly, people-person with a friendly personality with fast paced organizational skills
- Must have necessary tools to dismantle the vehicles. Team oriented, flexible and focused on maintaining a high level of customer service
- Valid driver's license.
What are the responsibilities?
- Interact with customers, answer telephones and customer questions
- Inspect vehicles, write estimates
- Manage all work authorizations, repair and parts orders, supplements and warranty work
- Work with insurance companies to process claims, submit supplements and take photos
- Enter invoices and complete other required paperwork
- Quality Control of vehicles before customer delivery
- Establish and maintain a good working relationship with customers, technicians, insurance representatives and vendors
What do we offer?
Carbone believes in employee development through training and advancement from within. Our team members enjoy terrific benefits which include:
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance Benefits
- 401(k) retirement program
- Paid Vacation and Sick Time
- High School graduate or equivalent, 18 years or older
We are an equal opportunity employer and a drug free work place. A criminal history background check and pre-employment drug screen will be conducted on the final candidate prior to beginning employment.