$10,000 Sign-On Bonus Available for the right person!
Carbone Nissan is looking for reliable and motivated automotive dealership Service Technicians/Mechanics. The ideal candidate will have demonstrated experience as an automotive technician with high quality vehicle maintenance and repair experience who can maintain, repair and deliver vehicles while providing exceptional service to customers. This candidate should feel confident working independently or in a team environment. If you want to develop your career, we'll help you get there!
**Technicians with ASE certifications and/or NYS Inspector’s license are highly encouraged to apply!
You will be responsible for repairing various vehicles and transmission systems.
- Repair automobiles and trucks
- Specialize in vehicle transmission systems
- Perform routine vehicle maintenance
- Use diagnostic tools to test vehicle components
- Perform quality inspections prior to returning the vehicle to the customer
- Previous experience as a mechanic
- Knowledge of shop equipment
- Strong mechanical aptitude and troubleshooting skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Must be at least 18 years of age to be employed
- Valid driver's license required
We are an equal opportunity employer and a drug free work place. A criminal history background check and pre-employment drug screen will be conducted on the final candidate prior to beginning employment.