Do you enjoy providing optimum CUSTOMER SERVICE when presenting product knowledge & honest guidance? If so, we want to talk to YOU!
We are looking for someone with an OUTGOING PERSONALITY and a knack for automotive. General knowledge of automotive is helpful. You must be comfortable talking to and INTERACTING with CUSTOMERS on a regular basis. Wages are based on experience. This entry level position has a GROWTH PATH of dispatcher, assistant service manager and service manager for the right person.
- Greet customers and discuss vehicle concerns
- Consult with service technicians about necessary repairs and possible alternatives
- Provide customers with information about available aftermarket and manufacturer options
- Answer questions about service outcomes (after consulting with technician if necessary)
- Advise customers about warranty protections and potential cost savings
- Manage and oversee the service center’s workflow and scheduling
- Call customers to inform them of changes in service repairs and/or status on vehicle “ready for pick-up”
- Previous customer service experience required
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule; some Saturday’s & evenings required
- Previous repair shop or parts counter experience is a plus, but not required
- Detail oriented and excels in a fast-paced, results driven environment
COMPETITIVE BENEFITS! PAID TIME OFF! PERFORMANCE BONUSES! UNLIMITED GROWTH!
Carbone believes in EMPLOYEE DEVELOPMENT through TRAINING and ADVANCEMENT from within. Our team members enjoy terrific benefits which include:
- Excellent Income Earnings $$$
- Paid Training
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance Benefits
- 401(k) Retirement Program with Company Match
- Paid Vacation and Sick Time
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- And much more…
We are an equal opportunity employer and a drug free work place. A criminal history background check and pre-employment drug screen will be conducted on the final candidate prior to beginning employment.