After years of working in the ER, our team of experienced emergency medical providers decided to create a better alternative to traditional emergency rooms where patients are subjected to long waits in crowded waiting rooms, only to receive rushed and impersonal service. Our urgent care facilities are clean, safe, and comfortable with state of the art equipment. We offer extended and weekend hours and are happy to treat patients without the need for an appointment or referral.
Direct Urgent Care and Carbon Health recently merged to deliver an exceptional end to end patient experience. Carbon Health is a new kind of healthcare network that is simple, convenient and always accessible. Carbon?s network of doctors are accessible online through our mobile app and in-person at our clinics, providing a seamless and easy healthcare experience that works with our busy lives. With smart technology, human-centric design and a team of top medical experts, Carbon Health and Direct Urgent Care are reimagining healthcare from the ground up.
The practice manager positions consists of overseeing operations for 2-3 medical clinics in a particular region. The scope of the position would be staff and facility management. We are looking for bright, innovative, and caring individuals to manage the department clinics and set the tone for each site. We have sites in San Francisco, Oakland, Berkeley, Mountain View and Cupertino.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Assist with new clinic site setup prior to opening
- Assist with developing relationships with primary care doctors and specialists in your area
- Represent Carbon Health at local events
- Maintain an aesthetic that falls inline with the Carbon brand
- Maintain relationships and updated contact info for vendors in your area
- Act as liaison with property management company and/or partnering hospital for each site
- Manage staff in your region including monitoring the recruiting, hiring, training, scheduling, timecards, payroll, and reviews
- Maintain an environment that complies with all state and federal regulations including HIPAA
- Monitor and adhere to site budgets and facilitate purchase requests
- Handle repairs and other maintenance
- Annual review of HIPPA/OSHA policy (binders)
- Coordinate and lead quarterly staff meetings
- Make weekly check and cash deposit and complete cash deposit spreadsheet
- Check, sort and respond to mail
- Maintain up to date licenses (Xray, DEA, CLIA, CMS, and Business license)
- Manage all electronics, maintain inventory of all electronic devices, site passwords, keys, etc of all locations in your region
- Ensure all devices are working correctly
- Monitor inventory including but not limited to medical and non-medical supplies
- Annual review of HIPAA/OSHA policy (binders)
- Work with clinical team to meet metric goals
- Management of two to three clinics
- Any and all of tasks required to manage each clinic
Qualifications and Skills
- BA and/or RN
- 1-2 years management experience
- Prior admin, retail, hospitality or customer service experience required
- 1-2 years payroll or human resource administration experience preferred
- Familiarity of Apple products, including iPads and Mac books, and Google Business Suite apps
- Must have the ability to remain focused and calm during stressful situations
- Must have the ability to speak clearly, professionally and eloquently
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills.
- Ability to manage priorities and workflow.
- Ability to prepare reports and business correspondence.
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and as a member of various teams and committees.
- Acute attention to detail.
- Reliable transporation
- Carbon Health offers competitive pay, advancement opportunities and benefits.
- Full-time employees are eligible for stock options, health insurance, vacation time, sick time, HSA and commuter benefits.
- Discounted health services at our clinics for you and family members.
- Incredible office amenities and convenient locations in San Francisco, and East Bay.