Carbon Health Dunellen, NJ
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
At Carbon Health, we believe in the power of health, of medicine, and of technology. We aim to create a supportive environment where you can develop your career and continuously refine your craft. To support this goal, we’ve built a diverse and passionate team of employees who are all driven to learn from one another and reach Carbon Health’s mission of bringing high-quality healthcare to everyone.
• Ranked on Inc.’s 5000 list as the second-fastest-growing private company in the U.S. in 2021
• Recognized as a LinkedIn Top 50 Startup in 2020
• More than 90 clinics in 14 states and growing with a goal to reach 1,500 clinics nationwide by 2025!
Carbon Health is looking for a high-energy, customer service driven Medical Receptionist / Support Staff to join our team! You'll be the first and last interaction for patients, and also handle administrative tasks and procedures that support an exceptional patient experience. This position is ideal for those who wish to pursue a career in health care. This is a fast-paced environment that calls for the ability to multitask, think on your feet and work independently. We are looking for someone who is customer focused, empathetic and positive.
Location: 119 US-22, Green Brook Township, NJ 08812
Hours of Operation: Mon-Fri: 8:00AM-8:00PM | Sat-Sun: 9:00AM – 7:00PM
Schedule: Full-Time 20+ hours
What You'll Do
- Be the first and last interaction with our patients
- Greet and schedule patients, answer questions, and assist in using our Carbon App
- Verify insurance and collect copayments
- Administrative work such as writing referrals and preparing lab paperwork
- Work collaboratively on projects with clinical leadership to enhance the patient experience
- Familiar with Apple products, including iPads and Macbooks
- Able to remain focused and calm during stressful situations (high volume of patients that walk in and need to be registered, calling 911 and directing paramedics to patients that must be sent to the ER etc)
- Typing speed of 50+ WPM
- Great communication skills
- Experience and familiarity with medical insurance (understanding of costs, deductibles, copays, coverage) preferred
- Forward-thinking, transparent, and inclusive company culture
- Competitive salary, generous paid time off, learning time off
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental & vision Insurance with 100% of monthly premium covered for employees & 80% for dependents based upon role
- 401k with employer match, pre-tax commuter benefits (transit and parking)
- FSA, HSA, and dependent care options
- Employee referral bonus program, employee resource groups, and professional development through Udemy Business
Carbon HealthWhy Work Here?
Combining smart technology with modern, welcoming clinics, we're moving traditional boundaries to make healthcare accessible for everyone.
Carbon Health is the leading national healthcare provider with a mission to bring world-class healthcare to everyone. Leveraging its unique technology platform, Carbon Health provides its patients with omnichannel care: seamless care from the same trusted providers at a wide variety of access points, including urgent care, primary care, virtual care, pop-up sites, the Carbon Health app, and on-site at their employers. Carbon Health also provides value-based care to enterprise partners across a broad range of industries, including academia, sports, entertainment, biotechnology, and travel. Apply today, join our team and make an impact!
119 US-22 Green Brook TownshipDunellen, NJ