CarParts Spring Valley, NV
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
What We Do
As a tech-forward company, CarParts.com is transforming the way drivers shop for auto parts to benefit today’s digital consumer. Leveraging our company-owned national distribution network, we bring the very best brands and manufacturers directly to consumer hands, cutting out unnecessary costs to provide quality parts at a discount. Through our simple, convenient, and mobile-intuitive website, CarParts.com enables consumers to connect with the parts they need to keep their vehicles on the road.
At the heart of everything we do is a collective drive to serve, succeed, and grow. To achieve this, we’ve focused on building a community that works together, inspires each other, and thrives in an environment where employees are empowered and valued. All the hard work of our entire team has resulted in back-to-back record-breaking quarters for Q1 and Q2 of 2020, as well as our inclusion in the Russell 2000® Index and the LABJ's top 100 Best Places to Work in Los Angeles list for 2020. Join us!
Summary of Role/Position
Performs complex managerial functions within the Distribution Center. Plans, controls, and directs assigned operations in a cost efficient, timely and accurate manner. Works under direction with moderate latitude for the use of initiative and independent judgment to attain specific goals and objectives.
- Schedule and assign employees in the direct performance of assigned tasks in one or more of the following areas: Receiving, Stock, IC/PC, Returns
- Review staff requirements, evaluate operations, make recommendations, and take appropriate action.
- Prepare or supervise the preparation of production records and reports as required.
- Compare individual employee attendance and productivity to standards and take remedial action as required.
- Interview, assist, train and evaluate employees.
- Maintain appropriate inventory of supplies.
- Maintain safe operating practices.
- Work with others in a team environment. Take direction, follow work rules and procedures, and accept constructive criticism.
- Lead and manage others effectively. 10. Perform other duties as assigned.
YOU MUST HAVE:
- Broad knowledge of distribution operations.
- Graduation from high school or equivalent. Education and experience may be substituted for one another. Functional reading, writing and math.
- Functional reading, writing and math.
- PC literacy.
- Written and verbal communication/instruction skills.
Occasionally: activity exists up to 1/3 of the time (8 hour shift = less than 3 hours total time); Frequently: activity exists from 1/3 of the time up to 2/3 of the time (8 hour shift = 3-5 hours total time); Constantly: activity exists 2/3 or more of the time (8 hour shift = 5-8 hours total time).
At CarParts.com we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire the best talent regardless of sex, national origin, disability, or race.
The above noted job description is not intended to describe, in detail, the multitude of tasks that may be assigned but rather to give the incumbent a general sense of the responsibilities and expectations of his/her position. As the nature of business demands change, so, too, may the essential functions of this position.
AddressSpring Valley, NV
BusinessView all jobs at CarParts