Sr. Manager of Product, eCommerce
- Posted: over a month ago
- $123,000 to $152,000 Yearly
As a tech-forward company, CarParts.com is transforming the way drivers shop for auto parts to benefit today’s digital consumer. Leveraging our company-owned national distribution network, we bring the very best brands and manufacturers directly to consumer hands, cutting out unnecessary costs to provide quality parts at a discount. Through our simple, convenient, and mobile-intuitive website, CarParts.com enables consumers to connect with the parts they need to keep their vehicles on the road.
At CarParts.com, we’re DRIVEN by our core values—Safety First, Customer Focused, and Commitment to Excellence. These values guide us in everything we do and push us further in our growth both as a company and as people, cultivating an environment where employees are inspired and empowered as we build and thrive together. All the hard work of our entire team has resulted in back-to-back record-breaking quarters since Q1 of 2020, as well as our inclusion in the LABJ’s top 100 Best Places to Work in Los Angeles list for three years in a row (2020, 2021, & 2022). Join us!
Summary of Role/Position
The Sr. Manager of Product, eCommerce will be responsible for the user journey on Carparts.com, the flagship eCommerce website for the company. You will be Customer obsessed and data driven, with deep experience in optimizing User Experiences at scale, measured by both Net Promoter Score and Revenue KPIs. You have a high-level technical understanding of modern development approaches which allows you to converse and collaborate with architectural and engineering leads to form solutions. You are a self-starter and problem solver, who knows when to escalate issues and ask for help, as well as communicate when projects are going well or are at risk. Prior history of managing product managers is a plus.
What type of person are we looking for?
- Have a strong ability to monitor analytics tools (including Quantum Metric) to gain insights into eCommerce funnel improvement opportunities
- Ensure that the voice of the customer is deeply ingrained in all products by conducting all manner of customer research, including behavioral data analysis, surveys, focus groups, usability studies, conjoint analysis and beta programs where appropriate
- Act as the product owner for one or more pod delivery team
- Have advanced knowledge of A/B testing concepts and execution
- Demonstrate experience leading complex cross-functional projects through launch while handling multiple moving pieces on a small team – people want to work with you again
- Conduct remote user testing research with current and prospective customers
- Maintain awareness of best practices and trends in eCommerce and Omnichannel shopping
- Systematically prioritize the next iteration of User Experience improvements, focusing the teams on features with the highest return on investment in Net Promoter Score and/or Revenue
- Own the acceptance review process by providing sign-off based on the assessment of unit tests, technical documentation, first round of review and final output
- Know the Customer - Cultivate an understanding of our customers, both the end users and our internal stakeholders
- Communicate with stakeholders – Understand the problem that we're trying to solve, gather requirements, and obtain buy-in on the solution that will be developed
- Design before Development - Ensure that the internal and external customers will use the product offerings when they are in the design phase, not after they have been developed
- Demonstrate and communicate agile user story best practices
- Address existing customer pain points on Carparts.com and in Customer Service
- Collaborate with Project Management, Engineering and QA to build delivery teams with high velocity and quality
- Partner with Marketing to prepare and implement go-to-market strategies, ensuring successful launch execution
- Work cross-functionally with Category Management and Data and Catalog teams to ensure that new features are populated with applicable content and data attributes
- Team up with the product design team to form an elegant user experience, including identifying and developing use-cases, wireframes, and visual designs
- Forecast the impact of new features on primary KPIs, including Conversion Rate, Average Order Value, and Net Promoter Score
You Must Have
- 7+ years of Product Management experience (mobile web and omnichannel are pluses) with 4+ years of eCommerce experience
- Bachelor's and/or Master's Degree in Business, Computer Science, Engineering, MBA, Marketing, Management, Business/Administration, Technical, Information Systems
- High challenge, low ego, collaborative approach
At CarParts.com we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire the best talent regardless of sex, national origin, disability, or race.
The above noted job description is not intended to describe, in detail, the multitude of tasks that may be assigned but rather to give the incumbent a general sense of the responsibilities and expectations of his/her position. As the nature of business demands change so, too, may the essential functions of this position.
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?