Inventory Control Specialist
- Vision , Medical , Dental , Paid Time Off , Life Insurance , Retirement
Cycler Counter is one of the most important positions for serving our customers' needs. You’ll be key to driving our success at our Jacksonville, FL distribution center and contributing to overall company mission!
(A2) 5:00PM-3:30AM Monday-Thursday
(B1) 5:00AM - 4:30PM Friday, Saturday, Sunday
GREAT PAY & BENEFITS
- Medical, Dental & Vision
- 401k Matching, Stock Purchase Plan, Life Insurance
- Step Progression Increases: $.50 Raise Every 6 Months
- Annual Merit Increases
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Employee Discounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Referral Bonuses
- Quarterly Bonus Potential
- Advancement Opportunities, Lots of Fun & Much More!
Summary of Role/Position
The Cycle Counter will perform inventory control activities in a specific department. You will maintain accurate records of incoming and outgoing product SKUS. Through digital and manual counting you will identify discrepancies within inventory reports, research and correct, and provide reports to the ICM (Inventory Control Manager) for review.
The ideal candidate will possess excellent written and verbal skills along with outstanding people management skills.
- Manage and maintain accurate picking of orders using an RF Scanner
- Audit Inventory Management processes for accuracy and efficiency.
- Maintain (cycle) count accuracy (digital and physical counting) and provide reporting to Management as needed
- Liaise with multiple departments to maximize accuracy and efficiencies within the warehouse in regard to inventory
- Maintain inventory thresholds associated with the company database (WMS)
- Maintain organization and cleanliness in the inventory area to include proper placement of inventory in specific bins, maintain accuracy and placement of location code labels
- Maintain safety while using equipment and tools
- Dispose of obsolete inventory as directed
- Oversee all RMA transactions to ensure accurate and efficient processing including final disposition
- Oversee all RTV transactions to ensure accurate and efficient processing to vendors
You Must Have/Be
- Minimum: High school diploma or equivalent
- Previous experience in a warehouse inventory role
- Previous experience operating Cherry Picker/Stock Picker
- Minimum 2 years in a warehouse inventory capacity
- Excellent organizational skills allowing for the organization of inventory and monitoring/improving the efficiency of storage and selection.
- Familiar with data entry systems
- Able to lift to 50 pounds
- Able to stand and bend for long periods of time in a warehouse environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Applications
- Ability to work in a dynamic fast paced environment
Occasionally: activity exists up to 1/3 of the time (8 hour shift = less than 3 hours total time);
Frequently: activity exists from 1/3 of the time up to 2/3 of the time (8 hour shift = 3-5 hours total time);
Constantly: activity exists 2/3 or more of the time (8 hour shift = 5-8 hours total time).
What We Do
As a tech-forward company, CarParts.com is transforming the way drivers shop for auto parts to benefit today’s digital consumer. Leveraging our company-owned national distribution network, we bring the very best brands and manufacturers directly to consumer hands, cutting out unnecessary costs to provide quality parts at a discount. Through our simple, convenient, and mobile-intuitive website, CarParts.com enables consumers to connect with the parts they need to keep their vehicles on the road.
At CarParts.com, we’re DRIVEN by our core values—Disciplined Growth, Responsible Ownership, Inclusive Teamwork, Visionary Leadership, Empathetic Integrity, and Never-Ending Perseverance. These values guide us in everything we do and push us further in our growth both as a company and as people, cultivating an environment where employees are inspired and empowered as we build and thrive together. All the hard work of our entire team has resulted in back-to-back record-breaking quarters since Q1 of 2020, as well as our inclusion in the LABJ’s top 100 Best Places to Work in Los Angeles list for two years in a row (2020 & 2021). Join us!
At CarParts.com we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire the best talent regardless of sex, national origin, disability, or race.
The above noted job description is not intended to describe, in detail, the multitude of tasks that may be assigned but rather to give the incumbent a general sense of the responsibilities and expectations of his/her position. As the nature of business demands change so, too, may the essential functions of this position.
Transportation and Storage
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.