Inside Sales Representative
- Posted: over a month ago
As a tech-forward company, CarParts.com is transforming the way drivers shop for auto parts to benefit today’s digital consumer. Leveraging our company-owned national distribution network, we bring the very best brands and manufacturers directly to consumer hands, cutting out unnecessary costs to provide quality parts at a discount. Through our simple, convenient, and mobile-intuitive website, CarParts.com enables consumers to connect with the parts they need to keep their vehicles on the road.
At CarParts.com, we’re DRIVEN by our core values—Safety First, Customer Focused, and Commitment to Excellence. These values guide us in everything we do and push us further in our growth both as a company and as people, cultivating an environment where employees are inspired and empowered as we build and thrive together. All the hard work of our entire team has resulted in back-to-back record-breaking quarters since Q1 of 2020, as well as our inclusion in the LABJ’s top 100 Best Places to Work in Los Angeles list for three years in a row (2020, 2021, & 2022). Join us!
Summary of Position
As an Inside Sales Representative the successful candidate will be responsible for managing sales by handling inbound and outbound calls. Responsibilities include managing the current base of customers and also looking for ways to grow the business through outbound sales actions. The goal is to grow the business profitably by taking care of the base and finding net new customers. Knowledge of the car parts industry is an absolute plus to help accelerate momentum and success. The role is responsible for delivering Sales based on an individual target and a team target. Candidate must manage all phases of the sales process, from establishing new accounts through the closing of opportunities, as well as assessment of future needs of our customers.
- Ability to carry a quota and be held accountable for SALES RESULTS
- Excellent sales skills, discipline and time management.
- Maintain a well-developed working knowledge of the complete line of products and services offered, taking responsibility to keep up to date and request assistance for further development needs.
- Initiate conversations to uncover customer needs and be capable of effectively referring customers to business partners for the selling and cross-selling bank products and services to customers, so that personal and Bank goals are consistently met and/or exceeded.
- Maintain communication with existing/potential customers to ensure all their needs are being met
- Comfort to Cold call with the goal of developing NEW customers
- Inbound and Outbound Phone Responsibilities along with Email Communication
- Emphasize product availability, quote prices, and answer customer questions
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by participating in training opportunities
YOU MUST HAVE:
- 3-5 years of sales experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Can-do attitude, highly organized, detail oriented, team player
- Motivated, self-starter
- Excellent telephone and email skills
- Achieve Assigned Individual and Team Sales Targets
- Achieve Weekly Call Expectation
- Increase sales to existing customers
- Broaden customer base by increasing number of Net New customers
At CarParts.com we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire the best talent regardless of sex, national origin, disability, or race.
The above noted job description is not intended to describe, in detail, the multitude of tasks that may be assigned but rather to give the incumbent a general sense of the responsibilities and expectations of his/her position. As the nature of business demands change so, too, may the essential functions of this position.
AddressLas Vegas, NV
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?