DC IT Service Analyst II
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
What We Do
As a tech-forward company, CarParts.com is transforming the way drivers shop for auto parts to benefit today’s digital consumer. Leveraging our company-owned national distribution network, we bring the very best brands and manufacturers directly to consumer hands, cutting out unnecessary costs to provide quality parts at a discount. Through our simple, convenient, and mobile-intuitive website, CarParts.com enables consumers to connect with the parts they need to keep their vehicles on the road.
At CarParts.com, we’re DRIVEN by our core values—Disciplined Growth, Responsible Ownership, Inclusive Teamwork, Visionary Leadership, Empathetic Integrity, and Never-Ending Perseverance. These values guide us in everything we do and push us further in our growth both as a company and as people, cultivating an environment where employees are inspired and empowered as we build and thrive together. All the hard work of our entire team has resulted in back-to-back record-breaking quarters since Q1 of 2020, as well as our inclusion in the LABJ’s top 100 Best Places to Work in Los Angeles list for two years in a row (2020 & 2021). Join us!
Summary of Role/Position
The DC IT Service Analyst will be an instrumental part of the CarParts.com IT operations team. The ideal candidate has experience providing technical support to high pace distribution center operations supporting users and systems in 24/7 operations. They will evaluate user needs, define technical problems, and work with engineering/development staff to determine solutions.
- Ensure uptime and availability of 99.9% across all systems supporting our distribution centers (DC).
- Responsible for actively monitoring and responding to critical application for hardware warnings.
- Respond to high priority incidents during business and non-business hours (as required)
- Perform root cause analysis on all high priority incidents and work with software engineering team to prioritize fix defects or optimize workflows.
- Configure and deploy all end users devices; IP phones, desktops and all mobile devices used by DC operations staff.
- Support and troubleshoot all technology infrastructure (network switches, access points, internet connectivity, firewall, etc) and work with vendors to escalate any issues to expedite resolution.
- Partner with DC staff to comprehend operational processes and workflows and map supported technology applications to provide exceptional service.
- Research new technology solutions in order to make recommendations for improvement.
- An active contributor and a team player to the technology organization, ability to identify opportunities and assist as needed.
YOU MUST HAVE:
- 4+ years of experience supporting an e-commerce organization with multiple distribution centers
- 1+ years of WMS system experience
- 3+ years of windows server and knowledge of DHCP, DNS, and file servers
- 3+ years of advance desktop support for various hardware and software solutions.
- 2+ years of supporting RF Devices, Mobile Printer and Label Printers
- 2+ years of network administration troubleshooting including AP’, switches and routers.
- Intermediate interpersonal, verbal, and written communications skills
- Self-motivated and a strong determination to succeed with minimal supervision
- A continuous improvement mindset for personal growth, internal processes and innovation
- Ability to manage tight deadlines and deliver assignments on time
- On-call as required to support necessary DC Operations
- Flexibility in schedule to support DC Operations, system updates and implementation of new technology
Additional good to have certifications:
- MCSA certification Or
- MCSE certification
- A+ Hardware/Networking certification
- A+ Security
- Powershell scripting
- Basic SQL Server management
At CarParts.com we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire the best talent regardless of sex, national origin, disability, or race.
The above noted job description is not intended to describe, in detail, the multitude of tasks that may be assigned but rather to give the incumbent a general sense of the responsibilities and expectations of his/her position. As the nature of business demands change, so, too, may the essential functions of this position.
TechnologyView all jobs at CarParts.com