Senior Project/Delivery Manager
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
CarLotz is the first used vehicle consignment and Retail Remarketing™ business at scale in the United States. We provide our corporate vehicle sourcing partners and retail sellers of used vehicles with the ability to access the retail sales channel, while simultaneously providing buyers with prices that are typically below those of traditional dealerships.
We operate a technology-enabled buying, sourcing and selling model that offers a seamless omni-channel experience and comprehensive selection of vehicles, while allowing for a fully contactless end-to-end e-commerce interface that enables no hassle buying and selling. Our proprietary Retail Remarketing™ technology provides our corporate vehicle sourcing partners with real-time performance metrics and data analytics along with custom business intelligence reporting that enables price and vehicle triage optimization between the wholesale and retail channel. Through our marketplace model, we generate significant value for both sellers and buyers through price, selection, and experience.
We are looking for a Senior Delivery/Project Manager to help deliver the world’s best automotive retail experience for each guest. We aspire to create a unique and great frictionless vehicle purchasing experience that our guests love. Buying a car is an emotional experience and we need our guests who browse and/or purchase to love the experience regardless of the purchasing channel or outcome.
• Leading the team through the delivery lifecycle by implementing agile and product processes that support speed, quality, and team engagement
• Ability to influence and support cross functional efforts through project and product management best practices
• Delivery Lead on product teams which may include multiple initiatives and projects in support of the product space and/or business unit you are accountable to
• Organize and execute project kick off, project discovery, requirements gathering, etc
• Build portfolio and project delivery plans with owners, due dates, dependencies, etc
• Provide and maintain reliable project timelines, be accountable for execution
• Organize and execute communication plans and provide regular and meaningful status reports
• Ability to recognize, breakdown and remove impediments, roadblocks, and risks
• Perform risk assessment with mitigation plans to minimize project risks
• Leverage delivery data to help inform the teams’ decisions and help improve processes
• Relentless problem solver that works collaboratively to help drive results
• Ability to work in a dynamic, startup-like environment, requiring multi-tasking and self-organization
• Ability to make timely decisions with sometimes limited data and own blockers resolution
• Ability to lead and manage distributed teams and ensure timely and quality delivery
• Ability to capture and produce timely and meaningful meeting notes with clear action items
• Be part of PMO and contribute to process improvements and new processes adoption
• Ability and willingness to mentor, train, and onboard fellow project managers
- Background screen required
• Great sense of ownership and leadership towards ultimate Product/Project delivery
• 5+ years of project management experience
• 3+ years of technical project management experience
• 3+ years of Agile experience
• Excellent project management fundamentals such as strong understanding of project goals and success metrics, cost and effort estimation, resource planning, risk management, execution, reporting, escalation, etc
• Good understanding and experience managing and delivering digital products: websites, applications, platforms, cloud solutions, software integrations/APIs
• Good understanding of software development process, including development, testing, and deployment, as well as work breakdown, dependencies, responsibilities (full SDLC)
• Strong communications skills – clear and direct written and verbal
• Strong organizational, problem-solving, and interpersonal skills.
• Cares deeply for the morale of the team and strives to build a strong Product culture
• Experience building Gantt charts within an Agile, Waterfall or Hybrid environments
• Experience with Agile Workflow tools (Azure Dev Ops, Jira, etc.)
• Ability to work with both SCRUM and Kanban style teams as well as traditional Waterfall
• Workshop and planning facilitation skills
• PMP, Six Sigma, Scrum Master, SAFE, certifications
• Proficient with PowerPoint or other presentation software
• Experience with Microsoft Suite: Outlook, MS Teams, MS Project, MS Office
• Experience in car sale industry
• Experience with Miro/Figma
Who We Are & Why We Exist
“What if there was a better way to buy and sell vehicles?”
This question started the problem-solving sessions that now have CarLotz disrupting the automotive industry. With our innovative consignment model, sellers get thousands more than trade-in and buyers get great cars for less than traditional retail prices. Our team is our future, so we’ve developed a training program. In our first class, participants learn to live the CarLotz values to build rapport and earn trust. We have an apprenticeship model, so get ready to learn.
If you think you have what it takes to succeed at CarLotz, please apply. CarLotz is committed to diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. CarLotz participates in E-verify. This position is exempt.
Our innovative approach helps sellers get what their car is worth without the hassle of selling it themselves, and our buyers pay 10-20% below traditional dealership prices.
CarLotzWhy Work Here?
We're changing the way people buy and sell cars!
CarLotz was founded because we were frustrated with the process of selling a used car. Our innovative approach helps sellers get what their car is worth without the hassle of selling it themselves, and our buyers pay 10-20% below traditional dealership prices. www.carlotz.com
TechnologyView all jobs at CarLotz