Production Support Engineer
CarLotz Richmond, VA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Production Support Engineer
CarLotz is rapidly growing, and we are looking for someone help our users by not only working trouble tickets but eagerly assist in making enhancements to our Microsoft Office environment and business processes. Our team is small and so is our ticket volume, so we're looking someone to help create a next-gen help desk experience for our employees, not just someone who wants to punch tickets and reset passwords. As CarLotz grows so will your opportunities. Bring your A-Game only. If you have a great idea, we'll give you the opportunity to make it happen. We aren't afraid of feedback and neither should you. We feel we have a unique culture, and we're looking for additions to our team.
- Proficiency in MS Office applications support and Office 365, desktop operating systems (Windows and/or Mac), Terminal Services, VPN technologies, MS Exchange Server, LAN/WAN network topologies, firewall technologies, and familiarity with MS Windows Server operating systems.
- Proficiency in Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, Group Policy, and Powershell Administration Elicit detailed functional / business requirements from users
- Exceptional customer-facing skills, customer service and professionalism
- Collaborate and work with others on the Tech Team on open projects as well as strategically evaluate where the CRM would benefit current operational processes
- Troubleshoot business issues as they arise
- 60% of time spent on projects and enhancements and 40% of time spent monitoring the Help Desk
- 3+ years experience with Microsoft Administration
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail (if this isn't you....you'll hate this job)
- Familiarity with Cloud architecture
- Familiarity with Microsoft products and architecture
- Strong understanding of Azure, Powershell, Logic Apps, and Exchange
- Background and drug screen required
Who we are and why we exist
“What if there was a better way to buy and sell vehicles?” This question started the problem-solving sessions that now have CarLotz disrupting the automotive industry. With our innovative consignment model, sellers get thousands more than trade-in and buyers get great cars for less than traditional retail prices. Our team is our future, so we've developed a training program. In our first class, participants learn to live the CarLotz values to build rapport and earn trust. We have an apprenticeship model, so get ready to learn.
If you think you have what it takes to succeed at CarLotz, please apply. CarLotz is committed to diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. CarLotz participates in E-verify. This position is exempt and teammates should be able to sit or stand for long periods of time and lift 15 lbs.
Our innovative approach helps sellers get what their car is worth without the hassle of selling it themselves, and our buyers pay 10-20% below traditional dealership prices.
ManufacturingView all jobs at CarLotz