We are excited to have opportunities for Customer Service / Sales Representative in our Tampa, FL location. Our sales team plays a key role in each of our retail locations by facilitating consignments, sales and extraordinary guest experiences, without a quota-driven commission plan. Training for the sales team includes experiential and classroom-style sessions.
If you like being challenged while making a huge impact, this could be for you.
General duties of the sales team:
- Greet guests in the CarLotz Retail Center and over the phone
- Work with teammates to achieve goals, participate in meetings and maintain a positive attitude
- Listen to guest’s needs and questions and respond with solutions
- Lead guests effectively through the sales and consignment processes
- Identify ways to independently solve problems, present solutions, and make decisions
- Provide and receive feedback and proactively seek professional growth and training opportunities
- Persuade customers of the upside potential CarLotz offers buyers & sellers
- Operate with the highest level of integrity in every situation
- Represent CarLotz core values of customer service, integrity, transparency, and fun
- Previous customer service, sales or team work experience
- Strong motivation to succeed and desire to win
- Desire and motivation to develop sales, service and leadership skills
- Comfort in a collaborative team-work environment
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Critical thinking, decision making, and problem-solving skills
- Easily adaptable and versatile
- Proficient computer, typing, and social media skills
- Degree preferred
- The ability to stand, walk and sit for long periods of time inside and outside.
- The ability to lift up-to 10 pounds
- Valid driver’s license, background & drug screen required
- A work environment that is challenging
- The opportunity to make an impact at a company innovating the automotive industry
- Generous vacation time
- Monthly team outings
- Snacks, weekend lunches
- 401K, health insurance
WHO WE ARE AND WHY WE EXIST
“What if there was a better way to buy and sell vehicles?” This question started the problem-solving sessions that now have CarLotz disrupting the automotive industry. With our innovation consignment model, sellers get thousands more than trade in and buyers get great cars for less than traditional retail prices.
We've removed sales goals and quotas and are instead focused on creating an awesome experience for our people.
- Work-life balance is important, so we’re closed on Sundays and offer generous paid time off, including your birthday.
- Our team is our future, so we've developed a training program. In our first class, participants learn to live the CarLotz values to build rapport and earn trust. We have an apprenticeship model, so get ready to learn.
- Retail can sometimes be busy, so we provide our teams with a meal on the busiest days.
- We want our team to focus on taking care of our guests without worrying about their paycheck, so we've removed commissions.
If you think you have what it takes to succeed at CarLotz, please apply. CarLotz is committed to diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. CarLotz participates in E-verify. This position in nonexempt.