Store Manager in Training
CarHop Omaha, NE
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
CarHop is looking for a Store / Branch Manager in Training (B.M.I.T.) to join our team. The Branch Manager in Training MUST be relocatable in all Carhop's areas of operations. Upon promotion to your own store, a $5,000. bonus will be paid. Relocation compensation is provided.
The B.M.I.T. will work with an existing Branch Manager to oversee a retail location and its staff to achieve profitable sales and once a store becomes available, the B.M.I.T will relocate to the open store.
The ideal candidate will be sales and team-oriented, display strong attention to detail, and maintain professionalism at all times. The Branch Manager in training is a skilled multi-tasker and demonstrates creative leadership methods to motivate employees.
- Leading yourself and team in a way that supports CarHop’s Vision and mission
- Setting a clear vision and goals for the sales team to achieve targeted performance goals
- Engaging and motivating the team to achieve key goals, performance expectations
- Driving the business through a high-level of involvement in the day-to-day operations
- Overseeing the sales process and monitor performance and execution.
- Hire, coach and train all store staff - conduct weekly training and one-on-ones
- Mentor new staff on standard methodologies for improving performance.
- Manage all aspects of the branch which include sales, inventory and warranty.
- Analyze the business and develop action plans to improve performance ensuring the branch achieves forecasted goals and objectives
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Minimum two year of successful experience as supervisor / manager preferred
- Strong leadership skills with proven record of building, coaching and motivating a team preferred
- Ability to stay calm, patient & professional at all times
- Ability to set and achieve targeted goals
- Demonstrated communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational and follow up skills
- Ability to work required Saturdays (closed Sundays)
- Ability to travel to other stores to assist with coverage
- The Branch Manager in Training MUST be relocatable in all of Carhop's areas of operations when a Branch Manager role become vacant.
- Must have and maintain a valid driver’s license with an acceptable and safe driving record
- Willing to submit to a pre-employment background check with results that are consistent with Company hiring standards.
- Great starting salary - additional earning potential with monthly & quarterly performance-based bonuses once you get your own store!
- Great work/life balance - 2 days off per week
- Locations close at 6:00pm or 7:00pm & closed on Sundays
- Full health benefits (Medical/Dental/Vision/Flex spend)
- 401 (k) w/ company match
- Paid time off (PTO) and paid holidays
CarHop, an industry-leader in the Buy-Here, Pay-Here marketplace, specializing in helping those who have not quite perfect credit to achieve transportation independence! With nearly 40 locations nationwide, and growing, we've made a difference by Helping People Drive and changing the lives of thousands of people.
- Opportunity for advancement - 43% of CarHop staff have been promoted internally.
- A fun work environment filled with awesome people!
- A rewarding job experience helping people drive & changing lives! 90% of CarHop staff say they do meaningful work. We don't just provide cars, we change lives!
- We give you the tools succeed with regular ongoing training, coaching, and mentoring.
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, age, sex, national origin, ancestry, marital status, familial status, pregnancy, disability (including those related to pregnancy or childbirth), military or veteran status, membership or non-membership in a labor organization, sexual orientation, gender identification, genetic information, status with regard to public assistance, or any other characteristic or activity protected under federal, state, or local law.
Powered by JazzHR
RetailView all jobs at CarHop