Sales Person, 19.00, Bilingual a Plus, Full Benefits
- Expired: September 28, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
CarHop is looking for a sales representative to join our sales team. The ideal candidate is results-driven multi-tasker that is passionate about helping people.
- Great starting hourly wage - $19.00/hour
- Great work/life balance - 2 days off per week
- Location closes at 6:00 & closed on Sundays
- Paid time off (PTO) and paid holidays
- Full health benefits (Medical/Dental/Vision/Flex spend)
- 401 (k) w/ company match
- Opportunity for advancement - over 40% of CarHop staff have been promoted internally.
- Greet customers as they appear on the lot and engage in the sales process.
- Engage in conversation with customers to fully understand their needs and manage expectations.
- Assist customers in identifying the right vehicle to fulfills their wants and needs.
- Provide excellent customer service
- Follow up daily on sales leads/calls
- Assist in maintaining inventory and store
- Initiate and cultivate enriching and long-lasting relationships with customers.
- Bring your 'A game' along with a positive attitude to work with you every day
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Drive to set and achieve target goals while providing exceptional customer service
- Ability to maintain enthusiastic, high-energy personality throughout the workday
- Positive can-do mentality with ability to thrive in a collaborative team setting
- Detail-oriented in follow-through and closing skills
- Excellent communication, consultative, interpersonal and organizational skills
- The willingness to follow up with customers
- Ability to work required Saturdays (store is closed Sundays)
- Valid driver's license and an acceptable, safe driving record (must maintain during employment)
- Willing to submit to a pre-employment background check with results that are consistent with Company hiring standards.
CarHop, an industry-leader in the Buy-Here, Pay-Here marketplace, specializing in helping those who have not quite perfect credit to achieve transportation independence! With nearly 40 locations nationwide, and growing, we have made a difference by Helping People Drive and changing the lives of thousands of people.
- It's fun, family type work environment filled with awesome people!
- Can be a rewarding job experience helping people drive & changing lives! 90% of CarHop staff say they do meaningful work. We don't just provide cars, we change lives!
- We give you the tools succeed with regular training and mentoring.
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, age, sex, national origin, ancestry, marital status, familial status, pregnancy, disability (including those related to pregnancy or childbirth), military or veteran status, membership or non-membership in a labor organization, sexual orientation, gender identification, genetic information, status with regard to public assistance, or any other characteristic or activity protected under federal, state, or local law.
BusinessView all jobs at CarHop
Get fresh Bilingual Sales jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.