- Posted: over a month ago
Are you looking to grow your career and income?
Have you performed to, or exceeded, expectations but lack opportunity in current position?
Do you enjoy helping others and working in a fast paced, fun environment?
Are you missing an environment of teamwork and recognition?
This may be the opportunity you have been waiting for!
With our new openings recently in Phoenix and Kansas City we are not stopping there!
With multiple new locations in several states coming very soon we need leaders today!
85% of our managers in 14 states have promoted from within over the last 2 years!
CarHop is looking for a sales representative to join our team in our Cedar Rapids, IA location.
The ideal candidate will desire coaching and leadership development.
Car sales experience is not required, only the desire to learn and help others while changing your quality of life!
Over 90% of our current teammates feel they do meaningful work!
CarHop, an industry-leader in the Buy-Here, Pay-Here marketplace, specializing in helping those who have not quite perfect credit to achieve transportation independence! With nearly 40 locations nationwide, and growing, we have made a difference by Helping People Drive and changing the lives of thousands of people.
- Great starting wage $17.50
- Full health benefits (Medical/Dental/Vision/Flex spend)
- 401 (k) w/ company match
- Paid time off (PTO) and paid holidays
- Great work/life balance - 2 days off per week
- Location closes at 6:00 pm Mon - Fri and earlier Saturday
- Closed on Sundays
- Opportunity for advancement - over 40% of CarHop staff have been promoted internally.
- A fun work environment filled with awesome people!
- A rewarding job experience helping people drive & changing lives! 90% of CarHop staff say they do meaningful work. We don't just provide cars, we change lives!
- We give you the tools succeed with regular training and mentoring.
- Greet customers as they appear on the lot and engage in the sales process.
- Engage in conversation with customers to fully understand their needs and manage expectations.
- Assist customers in identifying the right vehicle to fulfills their wants and needs.
- Provide excellent customer service
- Follow up daily on sales leads/calls
- Assist in maintaining inventory and store
- Initiate and cultivate enriching and long-lasting relationships with customers.
- Bring your ‘A game’ along with a positive attitude to work with you every day
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Drive to set and achieve target goals while providing exceptional customer service
- Ability to maintain enthusiastic, high-energy personality throughout the workday
- Positive can-do mentality with ability to thrive in a collaborative team setting
- Detail-oriented in follow-through and closing skills
- Excellent communication, consultative, interpersonal and organizational skills
- The willingness to follow up with customers
- Ability to work required Saturdays (store is closed Sundays)
- Valid driver’s license and an acceptable, safe driving record
- Willing to submit to a pre-employment background check with results that are consistent with Company hiring standards.
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, age, sex, national origin, ancestry, marital status, familial status, pregnancy, disability (including those related to pregnancy or childbirth), military or veteran status, membership or non-membership in a labor organization, sexual orientation, gender identification, genetic information, status with regard to public assistance, or any other characteristic or activity protected under federal, state, or local law.
Powered by JazzHR
AddressCedar Rapids, IA
BusinessView all jobs at CarHop