CarHop, an industry-leader in the Buy-Here, Pay-Here marketplace, specializing in helping those who have not quite perfect credit to achieve transportation independence! With nearly 50 locations nationwide, and growing, we've made a difference by Helping People Drive and changing the lives of thousands of people.
- Guaranteed hourly rate of pay
- Full health benefits (Medical/Dental/Vision/Flex spend)
- 401 (k) w/ an aggressive company match
- Paid time off and great work/life balance
- 2 days off per week
- Closed Sundays
- Branch locations close at 6:00 or 7:00pm
- Opportunity for advancement- CarHop is a growing company
- A fun work environment filled with awesome people
- A rewarding job experience helping people drive & changing lives
- We give you the tools you need to succeed with regular training and coaching
- Greet customers as they appear on the lot to proceed into the sales process.
- Engage in conversation with customers to fully understand their needs and manage expectations.
- Assist customers in identifying the right vehicle to fulfills their wants and needs.
- Provide excellent customer service
- Follow up daily on sales leads/calls
- Assist in maintaining inventory and store
- Initiate and cultivate enriching and long-lasting relationships with customers.
- Bring your ‘A game’ along with a positive attitude to work with you every day.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Drive to set and achieve target goals while providing exceptional customer service
- Ability to maintain enthusiastic, high-energy personality throughout the workday
- Positive can-do mentality with ability to thrive in a collaborative team setting
- Detail-oriented in follow-through and closing skills
- Excellent communication, consultative, interpersonal and organizational skills
- The willingness to follow up with customers
- Valid driver’s license and an acceptable, safe driving record
- Willing to submit to a pre-employment background check
Join a 4 star-rated company by Google and Glassdoor.
- 90% of CarHop staff say they do meaningful work. We don’t just provide cars, we change lives
- 43% of CarHop staff have been promoted internally. Grow your career with us.
- Great training program – vehicle sales not required!
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.