CarHop Auto Sales & Finance Blaine, MN
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
CarHop is looking for a Store Manager / Branch Manager to join our team. The Store Manager will oversee our Blaine, MN location and its staff to achieve profitable sales.
Store Manager Responsibilities:
- Leading yourself and team in a way that supports CarHop's Vision and mission
- Setting a clear vision and goals for the sales team to achieve targeted performance goals
- Engaging and motivating the team to achieve key goals, performance expectations
- Driving the business through a high-level of involvement in the day-to-day operations
- Overseeing the sales process and monitor performance and execution.
- Hire, coach and train all store staff - conduct weekly training and one-on-ones
- Mentor new staff on standard methodologies for improving performance.
- Manage all aspects of the branch which include sales, inventory and warranty.
- Analyze the business and develop action plans to improve performance ensuring the branch achieves forecasted goals and objectives
Store Manager Requirements:
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Minimum two year of successful experience as supervisor / manager
- The ideal candidate will be sales and team-oriented, display strong attention to detail, and maintain professionalism at all times.
- The Store Manager is a skilled multi-tasker and demonstrates creative leadership methods to motivate employees.
- Strong leadership skills with proven record of building, coaching and motivating a team
- Ability to stay calm, patient & professional at all times
- Ability to set and achieve targeted goals
- Demonstrated communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational and follow up skills
- Ability to work required Saturdays (closed Sundays)
- Valid driver's license with an acceptable and safe driving record
- Willing to submit to a pre-employment background check with results that are consistent with Company hiring standards..
Store Manager Benefits:
- Great starting salary - additional earning potential with monthly & quarterly performance-based bonuses!
- Great work/life balance - 2 days off per week
- Location closes at 7:00 and 6:00pm
- Store closed on Sundays
- Full health benefits (Medical/Dental/Vision/Flex spend)
- 401 (k) w/ company match
- Paid time off (PTO) and paid holidays
CarHop, an industry-leader in the Buy-Here, Pay-Here marketplace, specializing in helping those who have not quite perfect credit to achieve transportation independence! With nearly 40 locations nationwide, and growing, we've made a difference by Helping People Drive and changing the lives of thousands of people.
- Opportunity for advancement - 43% of CarHop staff have been promoted internally.
- A fun work environment filled with awesome people!
- A rewarding job experience helping people drive & changing lives! 90% of CarHop staff say they do meaningful work. We don't just provide cars, we change lives!
- We give you the tools succeed with regular training and mentoring.