Car Wash Raleigh, NC
- Posted: over a month ago
- $50,000 to $70,000 Yearly (plus commission)
Local Car Wash is now taking resumes/applications for a Full Time Manager to join our Management Team. We are looking for the best of the best. Experience in the car wash industry is not required, however, management experience and the ability to trouble shoot IS required.
· Great team player with the ability to motivate employees
· Ensure a great car wash and experience for customers to build customer loyalty
· Make a positive impact in the community
All duties will be shared with others on the management team, therefore individual duties will vary based on team dynamic. Duties could include all or part of the below.
· Responsible for ensuring customer satisfaction at a professional car wash.
· Training, supervising and motivating staff
· Listening to and resolving customer concerns and complaints.
· Perform accurate reconciliation of all financial transactions, managing vendor relationships and reviewing financial reports
· Maintain accountability for the operations of the car washes (deposits, inventory, cashier machine functionality & discount codes)
· Work with Marketing Team to lead marketing initiatives at the wash to drive revenue, promote fundraising opportunities and direct updates to advertising platforms.
· Be able to follow and execute all company procedures consistently
· Monitor service quality of the wash experience for each customer
· Consistently deliver outstanding customer service by doing a thorough job and being courteous, professional and understanding to all
· Maintain a safe work environment for customers and your fellow employees
· Follows daily opening and closing procedures accurately
· Respond accurately and on time to all administrative duties and deadlines; including employee scheduling, evaluations, deposits, inventory, etc.
· Attend pertinent training on request
· Other duties as assigned
· Ideal candidates demonstrate a mechanical aptitude for equipment maintenance as well as organizational skills for the management of chemistry, wash supplies and labor.
· Be able to work flexible hours including nights, weekends and holidays in all weather conditions
· Be able to work in a fast paced, fun, professional environment
· Conduct yourself in an ethical manner, at all times, with employees and customers
· Must be a cheerful, happy, leader with great communication skills, and the ability to perform physical duties as required.
· Reliable Transportation
Pay is negotiable and will be based on experience.
Drug testing and background checks are required.
Our fully automated, express exterior car wash goes beyond delivering the best car wash in Raleigh.... with equipment Made in the USA...we're community focused, environmentally conscious, and charitable.
AutomotiveView all jobs at Car Wash