Are you customer focused? Do you enjoy the challenge of providing IT support over-the-phone? If so, we have the perfect opportunity for you.
- Provide software support (install, upgrade, troubleshoot) technical issues on window machines.
- Ensure service calls from customers are resolved properly and documented in a timely fashion with an emphasis on superior customer satisfaction.
- Support customers through incoming calls, emails and Instant Messages sent directly to you and in Support Rooms.
- Install and sometimes train customers on proprietary Car-Part.com services and third party applications.
- Ensure ongoing projects and special projects are completed on a weekly basis.
- Demonstrated experience with IT help desk support or equivalent experience
- Strong understanding of networking
- Strong troubleshooting skills on Windows Operating System
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- First-rate interpersonal skills
- Strong customer service skills and experience - patience required with customers not familiar with PCs Ability to prioritize a heavy workload in a dynamic environment
- Self-Motivated with solid decision making and problem solving skills
- Excellent organizational skills to keep up with weekly expectations and goals
- Team player
Car-Part.com employees enjoy competitive salaries, performance-based bonuses, 401K matching, some workplace flexibility, free parking and a casual dress code in a unique software development atmosphere. For full time employees, health care benefits are also available. If you are interested in being part of a high-energy, innovative company, we invite you to submit your resume and explore the opportunities that we have to offer. Be sure to include your salary requirements when applying for this position.