Mobile Key Technician - Brighton, CO
Car Keys Express is the worlds first online retailer of automotive keys and remotes as well as the largest single-vendor solution for replacement keys and automotive reconditioning. We invented the worlds first and only, Universal Car Remote.
The Mobile Key Technician will support, grow, and maintain our business relationships with dealerships, and fleet operations in your metro area. This person is responsible for performing locksmith and programming of a technology-oriented car remote. This person will also be responsible for developing and maintaining a weekly sales route in their territory to maximize profits. You will be responsible for managing inventory, audits, and accurate logs of sales stops.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 21 years of age with a valid Drivers license
- 2-5 years Automotive, cable installation, route sales or related field preferred
- Sales and customer service experience.
- Determination to succeed
- Must be responsible, reliable and able to work without constant supervision.
- Familiar with computers, email, and navigating the internet
- Professional demeanor and appearance
- Safe place to park company van
- Ability to lift, bend, stoop, and stand
- Work in all elements of weather is required
What we offer:
- Uncommon growth, therefore uncommon opportunities for advancement
- Health, dental, vision and life insurance
- Company sponsored 401k retirement plan with employer match
- Paid vacations
- Paid holidays
- Paid Personal Time Off
- Company paid life insurance
- Laptop, Company Phone, Gas Card, Company Truck
- Base plus generous commission plan
- Our technicians average $75,000 in their second year
- First year technicians can expect to average between $50,000 to $60,000 during their ramp up