Perform road-side assistance (tire and minor service) for fleet customers’ vehicles in a safe, effective, and efficient manner that supports the automotive center. Provide customers with high-quality, professional services that lead to new referrals, positive reviews, and repeat business.
AREAS of RESPONSIBILITY
Keep equipment and work areas safe, clean, and in compliance with all environmental standards.
· Maintain equipment, e.g., roadside assistance vehicle, in safe, top working condition at all times.
· Keep work areas clean, organized, and free of clutter, hazards, and spills.
· Follow company safety guidelines; use/wear prescribed safety equipment; perform required safety checks.
· Follow Health, Safety, and Environmental standards; dispose of hazardous materials properly.
· Verify safe condition of equipment before each use.
· Identify and report safety hazards or unsafe conditions/behaviors; fill out incident reports as required.
· Participate in programs and activities that support safety and environmental goals.
· Look after the safety, well-being, and comfort of customers and visitors automotive center.
Plan work to provide responsive repair services that meet/exceed business goals.
· Receive service calls (by phone) from fleet customers, or from Fleet Solutions Director.
· Sequence jobs based on established priorities: (1) emergency vehicle repair, (2) safety hazards, (3) critical accounts, as defined by Management, (4) major accounts, (5) other accounts.
· When required, transfer fleet service calls to an approved service partner.
Use idle time to assist other departments to complete open jobs.
Education / Experience
· High School Diploma or GED strongly preferred.
· Must complete certified training course administered through Bombardier, Rodgard, and Blagg Tire & Service.
· Tire Industry Association (TIA) training to meet fleetHQ requirements strongly preferred.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
· Able to apply math concepts (e.g., fractions, percentages, ratios, proportions) to practical situations.
Able to read and follow simple directions on Repair Orders.
Car Concepts, Inc. facilities are authorized independent dealers for Goodyear, Michelin,Bridgestone-Firestone, Continental-General and other major tire brands.
Car Concepts, Inc. Core Values have remained unchanged since the company's formation:
** to always take the highest road possible in everything we undertake;
** to do the right thing in every business and personal dealing we have;
** to help our customers, employee and community in demonstrable ways;
** to provide the highest level technical expertise for our customers,and to emphasize on-going training and education for each employee to assure that our products and services remain the finest possible.
We are currently looking for ambitious candidates that want to succeed in the automotive field.