THIS JOB IS IN VANCOUVER, WA - No remote work - Students and veterans encouraged to apply
Job Description – Social Media / Digital Marketing Manager
Join an exciting and rapidly growing marketing startup currently focused in the travel/tourism industry. We are seeking someone who can work in our office M-F to spearhead our company's social media and online presence.
We have a positive, casual, and driven environment that is always seeking to improve. Employees are encouraged to bring their unique personality traits and to express themselves in positive ways. Laughter and music are normal parts of our everyday work life. We enjoy supporting and empowering our team to constantly grow, become better decision-makers, and to learn attributes that will contribute to an overall improvement in both their personal and professional lives.
- Intelligent and Articulate
- High-quality written and verbal communication skills
- Significant understanding of social media platforms (including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Google+, YouTube, blogs, etc.)
- Willingness to learn and adapt
- Attention to detail
- Strong work ethic
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills
Preferred candidates will be a student of, have a background in, or possess a degree in English, advertising, marketing, journalism, public relations, professional writing, or communications.
What you will be doing:
- Creating engaging content, including blog posts
- Monitoring and growing our online presence, brand and reputation
- Responding to online groups and comments
- Driving inbound leads and interest through social media
- Testing and tweaking online conversion rates
If this position sounds like a good fit for you, and you'd like to be a part of a great workplace with unbound growth potential, we invite you to apply today.