- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Sales Representative Job Description (Outside Sales):
This position is OUTSIDE SALES.
At Capture, we want to be a powerful force for good in our employees’ lives by creating a unique culture that impacts us in a positive way and empowers each of us to reach our full potential. We dream of a better future for our customers, our employees, and our planet, and we want you to be an integral part of that future. Solar Sales Consultants are the life force of our company. They are what makes the magic happen and are important piece in saving the Planet. We appreciate that.
You will work closely with potential and current customers, guiding them through the process of converting from traditional power usage to clean, cost-effective, solar energy. Consultants are vital in helping interested homeowners understand the importance of solar energy while proactively earning their business. You must own the sales process with an account manager mindset from acquisition to close, but no worries - you will be supported by the best customer service, operations and in-house install teams in the business.
What We’re Looking For:
Individuals who consider themselves the top in their field with a burning desire to achieve and a passion for competition.
• Desire to go D2D to educate homeowners on the positive effects of solar energy including energy cost savings, clean energy, and worthwhile investment to increase home value
• Ability to capitalize on sales opportunities with warm leads provided via setters, and supplement with personal leads and referrals
• Own the Sell or be Sold mentality with in-home presentations and proposals
Sales Representative Requirements:
• Sales experience with high ticket items ($10k+) is desired but not required
• Willing to go D2D
• Valid driver's license
Sales Representative Compensation
• Base per KW, Commission
• Residual Income (Overrides)
• Average full-time $90,000 - $150,000 yearly, with an upside of $200,000+
Our teams take risks and enjoy exploring new ideas. The company encourages creativity and bold pursuits that will help propel the renewable energy business forward. In this company, you'll be expected to contribute new, envelope-pushing ideas.
Capture SolarWhy Work Here?
Acquiring the right talent is the most important key to growth.
At Capture Solar, our mission is to provide excellent renewable energy services at an affordable price. We are a unique Solar Company because not only do we offer the widest variety of zero-down solar programs, we focus on giving our clients an amazing customer experience. Located in Plano, Texas with operations throughout the state, Capture Solar is making solar a reality with cost, installation, and simplicity. Our teams take risks and enjoy exploring new ideas. The company encourages creativity and bold pursuits that will help propel the renewable energy business forward. In this company, you'll be expected to contribute new, envelope-pushing ideas.
2637 Summit AvenueDallas, TX