Do you pride yourself on a job well done? Do you have excellent customer service skills, and enjoy helping others? Do you work well independently, and within a team? If so, come join our brand-new team at the rapidly growing and successful cleaning company, Captivating Cleanliness LLC.!
Captivating Cleanliness is looking for cleaning specialists in the Jacksonville and St. Augustine areas who will exceed client expectations! Successful candidates will be detail oriented and dedicated to excellence in cleaning and customer service.
In this role, working under the direction of management, you will establish relationships with clients, clean homes and neighborhood community areas as well as perform a small number of administrative duties.
Job Requirements and Responsibilities
· Must have a valid driver’s license, a good driving record and reliable, insured transportation
· Must be able to pass a background and drug screening.
· Over 18 years old
· Previous cleaning experience preferred (training is available for candidates without experience)
· Previous experience in a physically demanding job
o Ability to walk, bend, push, pull and lift repetitively and handle heavy equipment, as well as move small furniture when needed
· Comply with proper safety policies and procedures (i.e. when using cleaning supplies, reporting incidents, etc.)
· Punctual, reliable and trustworthy
· Excellent communication skills
· Excellent organizational skills
· Self-motivated and hard working
· Ability to work with minimal supervision
· Able to manage time effectively
· Ability to work independently as well as within a team
· Ensure all equipment and supplies are taken care of and accounted for (not left behind and always in stock, and equipment maintained)
· Clean homes and ensure tasks outlined in cleaning checklists are completed to the highest standards
· Ability to adapt to different situations and change work processes to accommodate customer needs
· Assess a client’s home, prioritize tasks, and use good judgment to customize appointment per client’s wishes, without direct supervision
· Establish positive relationships with clients by earning their trust and respect
· Report any complaints, issues, and problems to management as soon as possible after an incident
· Keep an accurate log of appointment details and a log of cleaning supplies