Help make a difference!
CaptionCall is looking for a caring, customer service oriented Field Technician/Trainer with a passion for helping people with hearing loss communicate with the world! This hands-on position has the privilege of individually training our customers on how to enrich their lives using the CaptionCall phone. This individual must enjoy working with a variety of people in their homes. The schedule is flexible and it's the perfect position for people who like to work independently. This is a part-time position with potential for career growth and advancement.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Install and troubleshoot CaptionCall phones
- Courteously train customers on how to use the phone and its features
- Promote the CaptionCall service
- Assist Outreach Specialist with lead generation activities as needed
- Guide other CaptionCall activities and make recommendations for expanding the breadth and reach of the business
- Ability to meet or exceed Installer/Trainer expectations and maintain established goals set forth by department management
- Complete service calls as assigned
- Accurately maintain customer records
- Complete required reports and submit invoices and feedback on customer interactions
- Retrieve and clean phones of former customers
- Maintain adequate inventory of equipment and supplies in order to service customers
- Adapt to new responsibilities as necessary
- Other duties as assigned
- Provide excellent customer service
- Ability to effectively communicate in English through reading, writing, speaking and listening
- Ability to work evenings and weekends as needed
- Ability to drive and travel via air as needed
- Ability to tailor to unique needs of individual customers
- Must be reliable, organized and punctual
- Ability to adapt to constantly changing environments
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Basic computer knowledge and experience
- Sales experience
- Experience working in the hearing health field
- Experience working with senior citizens
Other General Requirements/Additional Notes
- Must have a reliable, licensed and insured vehicle available at all times
- Possess and maintain a valid driver license
- Maintain a good driving record
- Must have a PC (not a mac) and a high speed Internet connection to perform essential job duties.
- Must be able to walk, bend, crawl, kneel, lift and move furniture as needed
- Ability to sit and/or stand at a desk and work with a computer for extended periods of time.
- Positive attitude, team player, good interpersonal communication skills and able to work across company departments.
CaptionCall®, because life is calling.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
CaptionCall® is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer