Sorenson Communications is expanding in our CaptionCall Service. As a result, we are seeking qualified individuals to join our Customer Care team to assist existing and potential customers on a broad range of questions.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist existing and potential customers with a range of questions including but not limited to basic troubleshooting, scheduling installation and service appointments, and answering general account questions.
- Provide a friendly and supportive customer experience.
- Employees must have a solid basic comprehension and application in using computers in an MS Windows environment.
- Successful candidates must be able to interact with multiple computer interfaces and be able to multi-task.
- All employees must agree to maintain strict consumer confidentiality.
- Completion of other duties and projects as assigned.
- This job involves sitting at a desk and working with a computer. Each call requires PC usage.
- Sorenson offers a professional, environmentally controlled work environment. Sorenson Communications promotes a fast paced and fun contact center environment.
Qualifications, Education, and/or Experience:
High School education or equivalent work experience.
- Successful candidate must have professional and courteous telephone and electronic communications presence.
- Candidate must have the ability to write simple correspondence, the ability to effectively present information in a one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
- Customer and personal service — Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
- Active listening — Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
- English Language — Knowledge of the structure and content of the English language including the meaning and spelling of words, rules of composition, and grammar.
- Writing — communicate effectively in writing as appropriate for the needs of the audience.
Salt Lake City, UT
Physical Demands (if applicable):
Candidate must be able to sit for extended periods of time and be able to hear and speak clearly in order to effectively dictate conversations for hearing and hard of hearing customers.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
CaptionCall is an Equal Opportunity Employer